Bob Lowth Ford Golf Championship
Monday, August 19
L to R: 1st place winner Mark Bagaason, BGCBA Youth of the Year Rhea Holleman, BGCBA golf committee chair Russ Moen, and 1st place winner Paul Gustafson.
The Bob Lowth Ford 15th Annual Golf Championship raised over $38,000! Your investment not only helped to create an amazing event for our golfing community, but you also provide opportunities for Club kids to grow into caring adults. When you invest in Club kids, you invest in a great future for every kid who walks through our doors.
Thanks to our 86 golfers and 90 hole sponsors. Thanks also to our tournament volunteers, Club members, and especially to the golf committee: Sue Engel, Becky Bergquist, Amanda Skjonsby, Jeremy Klinger, John Knorr, Larry Kent, Dave Johns, and golf committee chair, Russ Moen. And a special thanks to our event sponsor, Bob Lowth Ford.
Thank you to our 2019 Sponsors:
- EVENT SPONSOR: Bob Lowth Ford
- ACE LEVEL
- First National Bank Bemidji
- Lucachick Architecture
- Sanford Health
- Valvoline Instant Oil Change
- EAGLE LEVEL
- Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union
- Bernick’s of Bemidji
- David Drywall
- Jimmy John’s
- Mark Sand & Gravel
- Paul Bunayn Broadcasting-Hubbard Radio
- BIRDIE LEVEL
- Ace on the Lake
- Bradley Koenck Financial Advisor – Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc
- Dairy Queen
- Dick’s Plumbing & Heating
- Honda of Bemidji/Bemidji Chrysler Center
- In Honor of Marge Kannegieter
- Northwood’s Lumber
- Otter Tail Power Company
- Papa Murphy’s
- Ross Lewis Sign Co.