Bob Lowth Ford Golf Championship
Monday, August 17
Will you join us again?
The game goes on. Please join us for the Boys & Girls Club’s Annual Bob Lowth Ford Two-Person Golf Championship to benefit children in our community.
Same game, same fun, just a few different protocols to keep everyone safe.
- Register by August 10th online or by mail. No payments or registrations will be accepted the day of the event.
- Shotgun start at 1:30 p.m. at the Bemidji Town & Country Club. Report directly to your starting hole. Team hole assignments will be emailed to you by August 14th.
- Golf carts available for single riders only. Golfers are encouraged to walk if they’re able.
- Prizes will be awarded to the top three teams plus random prizes for two additional teams.
- Just for fun, enter the closest to the pin contest, plus two new games.
- Dinner will be served inside or on the deck, whichever you prefer. Social distancing protocols will be followed.
The Golf Fore Club Kids registration form is enclosed. Or register and make your payment online at bgcbemidji.org. Golf with us and give a child a great future. We can’t wait to see you.
Learn more about sponsorship and recognition levels. We’re proud to have you on our sponsorship team.
Thank you to our 2020 Sponsors:
- EVENT SPONSOR: Bob Lowth Ford
- ACE LEVEL
- First National Bank Bemidji
- Lucachick Architecture
- Sanford Health
- Valvoline Instant Oil Change
- EAGLE LEVEL
- Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union
- Bernick’s of Bemidji
- Davis Drywall
- Jimmy John’s
- Knife River Materials
- Minnesota Limited
- Paul Bunyan Broadcasting
- BIRDIE LEVEL
- Ace on the Lake
- Bradley Koenck, Financial Advisor – Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc.
- Dairy Queen
- Dick’s Plumbing & Heating
- Iverson Corner Drug
- Northwoods Lumber Company
- Ross Lewis Sign Company
- The State Group Industrial (USA) Limited
- TruStar Federal Credit Union
For any sponsorship questions, contact Jamie Boyles at email@example.com