COVID-19 and tax deductible donations: The recently enacted government stimulus bill, the CARES Act, provides additional tax relief for donors. Learn more.
Please, make a gift today to support our kids and this community through the COVID-19 pandemic.
Download, complete, and mail this form to the Club for automatic monthly payments with no processing fees.
Your gift gives a child a great future
It costs $1,460 a year to fund a Club member, yet we are able to provide affordable after-school and summer programs annually to more than 600 youth ages 6-18. Your generous gift keeps the Club affordable and accessible to every child who needs a safe place to go after school and in the summer.
Yes! I want to support children:
- Any gift gives a child a great future.
- $600 Feed kids daily nutritious snacks & garden produce
- $300 Strengthen staff who motivate kids to do their best
- $100 Inspire kids to be community minded
- $50 Provide a safe space for kids to be themselves
- $10 Encourage kids to explore new things
Choose a giving option that works best for you.
Make a secure online gift or mail a check. Make your check payable to the Boys & Girls Club of the Bemidji Area — BGCBA for short — and mail it to: BGCBA, P.O. Box 191, Bemidji, MN 56619.
For monthly gifts, make your gift online or complete the automatic payment form (PDF) and mail it to us.
To make a gift in honor or memory of someone online or by mail, please include a memo naming the person and where the gift acknowledgement should be sent, including the person’s name and mailing address.
The Boys & Girls Club of the Bemidji Area is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization and contributions are tax deductible to the extent of the law. Tax number: 81-0599601Give Now
Other ways to give
- Planned giving – Join our Heritage Club by including the Club in your will or estate plans to support a future generation of kids. Learn More
- Individual gifts of $10,000 – Join the Jeremiah Milbank Society, which nationally recognizes individuals who invest $10,000 or more in a single year to support the Boys and Girls Club mission. Learn More
- Wish list – You may have stuff that we can use. Wish List
Join our Heritage Club by making a planned gift to support a future generation of kids. A planned gift can reduce the overall tax burden of your estate while providing a lasting legacy for Bemidji area kids. Planned giving also allows you to fulfill your own philanthropic aspirations as part of your will or estate plan.
Together with your financial adviser or attorney, we can help you explore a planned gift that best meets your goals.
Planned gifts may take the form of:
- Beneficiary designation
- Individual retirement account (IRA)
- Charitable gift annuity (CGA)
Contact us to explore your options.
Heritage Club Members
Mike and Becky Bergquist
Steve and Sue Engel
Karl and Ann Mork
James and Diane Wahl
Individual gifts of $10,000 or more
Join the Jeremiah Milbank Society, which nationally recognizes individuals who invest $10,000 or more in a single year to support their local Boys & Girls Club.
If you’re considering a substantial gift to improve the lives of kids, please contact us to learn more.
Jeremiah Milbank Society Members
Dick and Pam Nelson
Give while you shop
When you use the Amazon Smiles link here, Amazon will donate .5 percent of your purchase amount to the Club. So go ahead and shop. We appreciate your support.
Welcome to our Club Amazon Wish List! If you are willing and able to help our Club out, click on this BGCBA Wish List for some great suggestions.
If you have something to share, drop it off at our office at 1600 Minnesota Avenue NW, just off 15th and Bemidji Avenue. We accept donations M-F from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., September through May, and 11 a.m. – 5 p.m., June -August.