COVID-19 and tax deductible donations: The recently enacted government stimulus bill, the CARES Act, provides additional tax relief for donors. Learn more.
Please, make a gift today to support our kids and this community through the COVID-19 pandemic.
Download, complete, and mail this form to the Club for automatic monthly payments with no processing fees.
Your gift gives a child a great future
It costs $1,460 a year to fund a Club member, yet we are able to provide affordable after-school and summer programs annually to more than 600 youth ages 6-18. Your generous gift keeps the Club affordable and accessible to every child who needs a safe place to go after school and in the summer.
Yes! I want to support children:
- Any gift gives a child a great future.
- $600 Feed kids daily nutritious snacks & garden produce
- $300 Strengthen staff who motivate kids to do their best
- $100 Inspire kids to be community minded
- $50 Provide a safe space for kids to be themselves
- $10 Encourage kids to explore new things
Choose a giving option that works best for you.
Make a secure online gift or mail a check. Make your check payable to the Boys & Girls Club of the Bemidji Area — BGCBA for short — and mail it to: BGCBA, P.O. Box 191, Bemidji, MN 56619.
For monthly gifts, make your gift online or complete the automatic payment form (PDF) and mail it to us.
To make a gift in honor or memory of someone online or by mail, please include a memo naming the person and where the gift acknowledgement should be sent, including the person’s name and mailing address.
Please contact staff for more information on giving stocks and securities and to obtain the form in order to make this transfer.
The Boys & Girls Club of the Bemidji Area is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization and contributions are tax deductible to the extent of the law. Tax number: 81-0599601
Other ways to give
- Planned giving – Join our Heritage Club by including the Club in your will or estate plans to support a future generation of kids.
- Jeremiah Milbank Society – Join the Jeremiah Milbank Society, which nationally recognizes individuals who invest $10,000 or more in a single year to support the Boys and Girls Club mission.
- Wish list – You may have stuff that we can use. Wish List