Youth Development Professional
The Boys & Girls Club of the Bemidji Area is searching for multiple people to fill part-time seasonal positions starting in May or June until Labor Day. Preference will be given to staff who work the whole period, but others are encouraged to apply. Positions vary in amount of hours per week but will range from 10 hours a week up to 35+. Shift times vary but will primarily fall between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. Monday through Friday. Applicants available all day, just mornings or just afternoons are all encouraged to apply. Substitute positions may also be available to those people who have intermittent availability.
Number of hires will depend on youth enrollment.
Plan, implement, supervise and evaluate all activities and programs provided in assigned program area.
- Effectively implement and administer programs, high-yield activities and regular activities for youth members and visitors
- Promote and stimulate program participation
- Provide guidance, discipline, supervision, mentoring and role modeling to members
- Monitor and evaluate programs, high-yield activities and regular activities to ensure safety of members, quality in programs and appearance of the Club at all times. Complete daily and weekly attendance and participation reports.
- Ensure quality improvement by monitoring and evaluating program achievement against targeted goals and deliverables.
- Recommend purchases as necessary to immediate supervisor.
- Ensure a productive work environment by participating in staff meetings
- Provide guidance to assigned volunteers.
Applicants must have completed high school or equivalent. Background check & references required.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $10-13 per hour depending on qualifications
For more information email Karl Mork.