NEW Summer 2020: Immunization records REQUIRED for all members 6-12 years old.
Summer Afternoon Program
The Club’s summer afternoon program, 12:30-5:30 p.m., Monday-Friday will begin on June 4th and run through September 4, 2020. The program for youth, grades 1-12, will feature large group games, daily outside movement and play time, educational time to fight summer learning loss, fun specialty programs that focus on health, academics and leadership.
Lunch will be served at 12:30-1:15 and is included as part of the membership. A healthy snack is also served M-F from 3:00 – 3:45 p.m.
The Club program fee for the summer afternoon program is $65 for the entire summer for all 1st-7th graders. If your child is new starting this summer an additional annual $25 registration fee will be required. For new 8th-12th graders, only a $25 registration fee is required.
NEW Members: must attend an orientation session, complete the membership form available ONLY at orientation and pay the applicable fee before youth can attend and become a member.
EXISTING Members: complete short Afternoon Summer Program registration form and make your full payment via online (link below) or in person at the Club via cash or check.
NEW and EXISTING Members please complete as needed: Medication/allergy form
We hope you’ll be able to join us!
Summer 2020 Day Camp Program
The Club’s Day Camp program will start June 4 and run through September 4, 2020 Monday-Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. (except June 29-July 3). This Day Camp program is designed for kids entering 1st – 6th grade. Youth must be six year old by September 8.
This program will feature:
- Licensed teachers who will oversee Brain Gain curriculum focused on math and reading
- Includes art, health, fitness, leadership, technology and gardening programs.
- Lunch and two snacks (morning and afternoon) are provided
- Weekly field trips
- Daily outside programs
- Additional learning activities
This is a fee based program with fees ranging between $21-$28/day per child. We are an eligible Childcare Assistance Program (CCAP) site. Details regarding the daily rate, fee structure, down payment, and CCAP are included in the attachments below.
- February 17 registration opens
- Early bird discount is available through March 31
- Open enrollment closes May 1
- Registration after May 1 may be done, however enrollment is not guaranteed as the Club needs assess staffing availability, patterns and schedules.
The Club is excited about the field trips and program opportunities for 6th graders, however we require a minimum number of 6th graders to enroll to ensure its success. A decision whether the program will run will be made by May 8th
To learn more and register, click and review the following documents.
- Summer Day Camp Frequently Asked Questions
- Child Care Assistance Program Frequently Asked Questions
- Day Camp registration form
- Parent Handbook
- Medication/Allergy form
- Orientation schedule
To pay for the Afternoon program or Day Camp program options, click the link below to our secure online processing form.