The program will start June 7 and run through September 3, Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. (except July 5-9). This program is designed for students entering grades 1-12 in 2021-2022. Youth must be six years old by September 7. Priority will be given to those who: commit to attend five days a week for the full summer, apply by April 30, are current or past Club members, and children of essential workers. Application does not guarantee admission.
We are an eligible Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP) site.
Financial aid is available for those who qualify. Call the Club for more information.
Elementary Students Options (grades 1-5) – Programs are dependent on registration numbers:
- Full day (8 a.m. – 5 p.m.) – $22/day ($20/day if paid in full prior to program starting)
- Mornings (8 a.m. – Noon) – $11/day ($10/day if paid in full prior to program starting)
- Afternoons (1 – 5 p.m.) – $11/day ($10/day if paid in full prior to program starting)
Secondary Students (grades 6-12):
- Afternoons (1 – 5 p.m.) – $25/summer
- Applications open from April 1-30
- Families will be informed on application status starting May 12
- Virtual orientations held May 10-28, all admitted families must attend a session and complete additional documentation (see below)
- Club closed July 5-9
To apply and for more information, click and review the following documents.
- Application Form
- Additional Registration Documents Checklist
- Summer 2021 Calendar
- 2021 Summer Parent/Guardian Handbook (COMING SOON)
- Summer Program Frequently Asked Questions (COMING SOON)
- Child Care Assistance Program Frequently Asked Questions
- Club Member Guide to a Fun & Safe Program
Summary of COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
The following measures have been adopted to prevent and minimize the spread of COVID-19. Full details will be included in the 2021 Summer Handbook and covered at the required orientation:
Program model: Each child will be assigned to a group and will keep that assigned group throughout the summer. Groups will have a designated program area, staff members, limited movement within the Club, and abide by social distancing guidelines.
Drop-off and pick-up procedures: Curbside drop-off and pick-up procedures will be followed to limit the number of individuals entering the Club
Daily temperature checks: Temperatures will be taken of all staff and members before entry into the Clubhouse.
Daily health screenings: Staff and members will be screened prior to entrance. If they or anyone in their household has CDC-identified symptoms, they will not be allowed entry and will follow protocol for re-admission.
No mask, no entry: All individuals entering the Club are required to wear face masks.
Handwashing: All individuals will be encouraged to practice frequent handwashing.
Isolation area: If an individual exhibits signs of illness or experiences any symptoms they will be sent to a designated isolation room and monitored while waiting for immediate parent/guardian pick-up.
Sanitizing and disinfecting: All program spaces will be routinely cleaned, and all frequently touched surfaces disinfected. A full sanitization will take place before each program day.