Join Team KICK in 2018 and Run for Brighter Futures!
Team KICK (Kilometers Invested in Club Kids) raised $1,300 in their inaugural year!
Thank you to this year’s Team KICK members for a fun first year raising money and awareness for the Boys & Girls Club of the Bemidji Area at the Blue Ox Marathon:
- Andrea Ohnstad (5K)
- Jamie Boyles (5K)
- Megan Morgan (5K)
- Larry Kent (5K)
- Breklin Pallas (10K)
- Jody Cooper (5K)
- Amy Rosckes (Half Marathon)
- Russell Johnstone (Half Marathon)
- Kari Cooper (Marathon)
- Michael Meehlhause (Marathon)
JOIN US NEXT YEAR!
As a Team KICK member, you agree to raise a minimum $300 (Club Champion level) to benefit kids in our community who depend on the Club for a safe place to go after school and in the summer.
You can also choose to be a Club Hero level runner by setting a fundraising goal of $1,000!
When you join our team, you get:
- Weekly fitness and health tips, fundraising support and encouragement in the Team KICK Group on Facebook.
- Official Team KICK dri-fit shirt to wear on race day
- Pre and post-race social events with your KICK teammates
- The opportunity to give a child right here in our community a chance at a brighter future!
We are currently seeking Team KICK Steering Committee members!
Are you interested in helping us plan our Team KICK activities for the 2018 Blue Ox Marathon? Contact Kari, Team KICK Captain, to join the steering committee.
Committee members will:
- Help set goals for 2018
- Contribute fundraising ideas, fitness/health/training tips, and encourage team members in the Team KICK Facebook group
- Participate in Team KICK and Blue Ox Marathon weekend activities
Sponsor Team KICK!
Interested in sponsoring Team KICK? Contact Andrea for 2018 Sponsorship opportunities.