Join Team KICK and Run for Brighter Futures!
Blue Ox Marathon Registration is now open! October 12-13, 2018
Register now for your race! Use the promo codes below to receive a discount for running with Team KICK!
*Be sure to list Team KICK as your team on the Blue Ox registration form!
- Receive $5 off registration for the 5K, 10K, Half Marathon, and 26K: TEAMKICK5
- Receive $10 off registration for the Full Marathon: TEAMKICK10
What is Team KICK?
KICK stands for Kilometers Invested in Club Kids. Team KICK is a group committed to participating in the Blue Ox Marathon running events not only to improve our health and to challenge ourselves, but to raise funds for the Boys & Girls Club of the Bemidji Area.
As a Team KICK member, you agree to raise a minimum $300 (Club Champion level) to benefit kids in our community who depend on the Club for a safe place to go after school and in the summer.
You can also choose to be a Club Hero level runner by setting a fundraising goal of $1,000!
When you join our team, you get:
- Weekly fitness and health tips, fundraising support and encouragement in the Team KICK Group on Facebook.
- Official Team KICK dri-fit shirt to wear on race day (must meet $300 fundraising minimum by Sep. 21st or the cost is $30)
- Pre and post-race social events with your KICK teammates
- The opportunity to give a child right here in our community a chance at a brighter future!
This year’s Team Fundraising Goal: $6,000
Club Champion Level ($250-$999)
Club Hero Level ($1,000+)
Sponsor Team KICK!
Interested in sponsoring Team KICK? Contact Kari for 2018 Sponsorship opportunities.
Team KICK raised $1,300 in their inaugural year!
Thank you to this year’s Team KICK members for a fun first year raising money and awareness for the Boys & Girls Club of the Bemidji Area at the Blue Ox Marathon:
- Andrea Ohnstad (5K)
- Jamie Boyles (5K)
- Megan Morgan (5K)
- Larry Kent (5K)
- Breklin Pallas (10K)
- Jody Cooper (5K)
- Amy Rosckes (Half Marathon)
- Russell Johnstone (Half Marathon)
- Kari Cooper (Marathon)
- Michael Meehlhause (Marathon)