Volunteers are welcome to get involved in a variety of areas to help us serve youth better. Please consider sharing your time and talents!
- Youth programs – Volunteer one-on-one as a tutor; assist in the computer lab, art room, special programs or with groups in the gym or game room.
- Special events – Volunteer with Annual Gala in February, Annual Golf Tournament in August, Holiday by Hands Festival in December, or smaller events.
- Office – Answer phones, file, or prepare mailings.
- Facility maintenance – Assist custodial staff with general maintenance.
- Gardens and grounds – Help with gardens and greenhouse or general grounds keeping.
- Board or committees – Form policies, be a Club ambassador, plan strategies or lead special projects.
- Be at least 16 years old.
- Commit at least 2-4 hours a week. Or if you serve on the board or committees, attend meetings regularly.
- Complete a background check, $15. Fee refunded upon request once you have completed at least 15 hours of volunteer service.
- Attend Volunteer Orientation: 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month at 5:00 PM. Contact Karl Mork for more details.
Learn more about employment opportunities at the Club by contacting Karl Mork, impact and administrative director. Please send an e-mail that includes your name, phone numbers, e-mail address and particular area of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Karl at 218-444-4171
We partner with Bemidji State University and Northwest Technical College to hire work-study students in various Club positions. Find job postings at BSU Work Study.