Our facilities – including our gymnasium, community room and commercial kitchen – are available for rent when not in use by our kids. Rental contracts must be for long-term use, not one-time events.
- Gymnasium – 11,800 square feet, can be divided as two separate spaces. Features four full courts for basketball or volleyball.
- Community room – seats 240 auditorium style or up to 100 at tables.
- Commercial kitchen – available alone or with the community room.
Other areas and their capacity
- Game rooms, combined: 68
-Teen game room: 43
-Youth game room: 25
- Art room: 27
- Library and tutoring center: 68
- Canteen: 39
- Middle school teen room: 24
- Teen center with kitchenette
Reserve your space
- Rental policies, procedures and frequently asked questions
- Review rates and complete the Application and Agreement Form for
–Small group, under 50
–Large group, over 50
- Submit completed Application and Agreement Form to
-BGCBA, P.O. Box 191, Bemidji MN 56619
- You will receive a phone call or email confirmation of your request, along with approval, denial or request for more information. If you don’t receive a response within 72 hours, please email Jamie Boyles at email@example.com.
- If approved, your Application and Agreement Form will be returned to you for final signatures and any required deposits.
For more information or to request a tour contact:
Jamie Boyles, special events/marketing coordinator
218.444.4171 ex. 111